Tom's 300ZX Page
On Site Pages
My Other Z Pages
- z31.com — Great message board, lots
of knowledgeable people, first stop for any information about the first
z31 Technical Information
- 300ZX Vacuum Lines — Diagrams of under hood vacuum lines.
- inqui-Z-tor's Wheelshow — Pictures of tons of wheels on z31s for your viewing pleasure, arranged by size
- moredhel.net/3z/ — G-E's z31 technical infrormation repository. Good information on injector swapping, computer modding, and other oft requested, and never archived information that passes through the z31.com board
- 300ZX Restoration Page — Radare's complete 300ZX restoration page. Especially good as guide for body work and paint sections.
- AZ-ZBum's Webpage — Some good how-to's, an index for z31.com's microfiche, pictures of Bum's nice AE, and the US z31 Registry
- Chris' Tutorials: Fiberglass — Very well illustrated step by step guide to the creation of fiberglass subwoofer and speaker enclosures
- Red z31.com — Jason's page, including lots of good information about modifying pretty much anything that can be modified on the car, to the point of ridiculous power (fuel system, suspension, computer, everything)
- the-big-one The Big One's site, lots of pictures and writeups
- Gary Molitor — Several z31 parts including reproduction MFP 200ZR hoodscoops, fiberglass & carbon fiber SS and TBO front lips, and polyurethane rear spring seats
Z Car Parts Retailers
- nissanparts.cc — Online retailer for genuine Nissan parts. Carries about every
part; most in stock.
- Motorsport Auto — Leading retailer of Z car parts in the US. Carries (and is the
reason that it is made) the Prothane Master Bushing Kit for the z31 (polyurethane
- The Specialty Shop — Small performance shop operated by Dan and Mary in New York state.
Friendly prices for z31 parts. Stock a couple of parts that nobody else
produces, including solid rear crossmember and differential mounts.